Monday, March 28, 2011

Droid problems


Does anyone else have a problem with their droid X that causes constant reboots?

THIS is what I posted just a few minutes ago. Do you know why I love blogger, and the net in general?
It took mere MINUTES to get the following comment:

"
RootYourDroid.net said...
Have you done any kind of rooting or flashing of custom roms on it? If so make sure you have cleared your data and cache. If you haven't rooted and flashed a custom rom I suggest you do so as the Droid X stock is very buggy for some reason. It is my personal phone and once I rooted it and put a custom rom on it I couldn't of been happier. Check out my blog, I have an application download there for one click rooting. I'll be happy to help anyway i can."
Not only am I now going to be a constant reader to his blog, I am going to fix this annoying problem. THANK YOU!!!!

18 comments:

  1. Have you done any kind of rooting or flashing of custom roms on it?

    If so make sure you have cleared your data and cache.

    If you haven't rooted and flashed a custom rom I suggest you do so as the Droid X stock is very buggy for some reason.

    It is my personal phone and once I rooted it and put a custom rom on it I couldn't of been happier.

    Check out my blog, I have an application download there for one click rooting. I'll be happy to help anyway i can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only cyanogenmod worked on the Droid X, I'd pick one up in a heartbeat :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah man, I rock the IPhone :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had the X and I loved it, then i started having problems and bought the iPhone4, my worlds better now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big fan of the phone. Am a big fan of rooting though. It definitely takes some time for beginners but once you get it it is so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure what is going on. I was unaware there were other phones beside the iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't the internet great for finding answers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel ypou on this matter. def. followed you for more stuff bout journalism

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah good lick with that man, i have an iphone though (jailbroken though, apple are so limiting)

    ReplyDelete
  10. dont own an iphone so until i do i dont understand any of this

    ReplyDelete
  11. The indentation of the text after the comment kinda makes your last sentence seem like it belongs to the comment.

    Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! That is great! Thanks for that link!

    ReplyDelete